Galatians 2:20

I have been crucified with Christ and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. And the life which I now live in the flesh, I live by faith in the Son of God who loves me, and who gave Himself up for me

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Batting 8th and Catching...

Josh played today!!!!!!! Back in the line-up for the Biscuits, back behind the plate! I'm so happy for him....it's been a long time! We want to thank you for all your prayers, and ask that you continue to pray for him as he finishes out the season. It's going to be difficult to really get going again, after almost two months away. He's feeling pretty good, but it is going to be difficult. Your prayers and support are invaluable. He's on the bus now, headed back to Montgomery. They'll be on that bus through the night. It's a 10 hour bus ride...yuck. The good news is tomorrow is an off day, which he will probably sleep through!

Box Score

No comments:

fight breed specific legislation

Here's the Truth, Pass it On

Cry For the Pit Bulls

A Pit Bull Tribute