Galatians 2:20

I have been crucified with Christ and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. And the life which I now live in the flesh, I live by faith in the Son of God who loves me, and who gave Himself up for me

Friday, July 20, 2007

I got nothin'

Really, I don't have much to report. Josh is back with the Biscuits. He flew into North Carolina yesterday, where they are playing. He didn't play yesterday, or today. My guess would be that he will be in the line-up tomorrow...we'll see!

You might be expecting me to post about the Michael Vick case. In all honesty, I am glad that this case has gotten all this media attention. I think it has exposed dog-fighting for what it really is. People really didn't understand that the cruelty, torture and murder doesn't end once the fight is over. I really hope everybody pays attention and joins in the fight to end the killing. I have a copy of the indictment against Vick, if you are interested in reading the exact charges against him.

The weather in Montgomery has been, quite frankly, miserable. The heat and humidity is out of control. Then comes the thunder, lightning, and rain. This is a daily thing here. I'm told it will be like this for the rest of our stay here. I'm not too happy about that.

Other than that, I really don't have much to say! I'm looking forward to Josh's return to AA baseball.

No comments:

fight breed specific legislation

Here's the Truth, Pass it On

Cry For the Pit Bulls

A Pit Bull Tribute